Tuesday, February 15, 2011

love and sacrifice

you were right in front of my eyes, right under my nose, and everyday i hear your voice but still i miss you. something is missing and i hope it will not last for long. please come back my sweetheart....

last night a thirty something wise man, which is a friend of mine talked to me about love. how should we sacrifice alot of things to make a relationship works. listening to his very own experience, made me realized how shud i not to give up so easily.

the love is there, one thing remain is just for me to hold on and stay put for a lil bit longer. i really hope that, for whatever is worth, whatever i've sacrificed for will be paid off. just so you know, no matter how hard the situation is, i will always got your back. let me in, don't shut me out. because i know u too, have sacrificed alot for what we have together today, and i'm really really grateful for that.

love you, and always will.

ps: salam maulidur rasul for all.